Currently playing.

Gaming Forum For Multi-Platform Games

Currently playing.

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Share which games you're currently playing! Surprised this isn't already a topic somewhere.

I just started playing No heroes allowed! VR
Originally it was a game on the psp where you needed to create a monster army to stop heroes in their tracks. This is similar but instead of waiting for heroes to come to your dungeon, you seek to pillage their bases and castle and conquer the world. The quicker you succeed the better. There is a monster food chain so there's plenty to set it apart from your average real time strategy game.

Also playing King's Quest, an adventure game with excellent voice acting and a fun plot. Very entertaining.

And enjoying a bit of Laser League which we just got on ps+. Good fun for a quick game or two.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: Currently playing.

Postby Arnold Sideways » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:22 am

I've been playing Spiderman when I get the chance, and have just started downloading Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Spiderman's pretty great, although I keep getting lost in some busywork. I love the swinging mechanics and parkour. It feels great to traverse the map for the most part.

And I'm looking forward to starting Kiwami 2. Yakuza Kiwami was one of the most video game video games I've played for a while, so I'm hoping the second one is as enjoyable. It's also 25% off on the store until the 17th I believe.
Arnold Sideways
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Re: Currently playing.

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:18 pm

I'm looking forward to trying out Spiderman, decided I'd wait a bit, for either the GOTY version or a good sale. It's been very successful so I suppose we can be confident in a sequel happening. Not played a Yakuza game before.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Return to Games