The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Gaming Forum For Multi-Platform Games

Re: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:47 pm

This is confusing as my loading screen often tells me you keep the runes if a weapon is destroyed. I guess it could be a typo. Worth investigating.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Lieutenant Fatman wrote:This is confusing as my loading screen often tells me you keep the runes if a weapon is destroyed. I guess it could be a typo. Worth investigating.
Yeah, turns out I was wrong, you can keep them. Trying to remove them will destroy them, but dismantling the sword, for some reason, will let you keep them. Which is unfortunate because I like keeping as many Relic quality swords as I can carry, but better than nothing.

Will miss the +100 armour piercing and +17% stun, though.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Musashi1596 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:09 pm

Opened up a game of Gwent with a hand that has four spies. I am unstoppable.

I got to use one of them twice, too. Ended up with this.

Spoiler: show
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Treehugger » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Spies save lives.

I swear I was down by like 20 points. I had 1 card left and they had none. I had a spy that gave them 5 more points. I drew a horn and a revival card. I played that shit...revived another revival card and then revived a catapult. Horned the row and got like 36 points....they also happen to be the best thing against monsters.

Go fuck yourself monster decks go ahead and summon all you want and have fucking 128 points and like 20 summoned monsters. ENJOY THIS MOMENT YOU BITCH...you only have 4 cards in your hand while I have 14 . OH YES THE DAY IS MINE YOU ASSHOLE. You are wondering why I only played one card for Round 2? Oh that's simply. I want you to feel like the incompetent shitty player you are....oh your passing 8-10 times in a row in round 3? Maybe you shouldn't have bleed your own hand you DUMB FUCK. Your deck leaders ability won't save you know. You better pray to the elder blood, but even that won't stop me from fucking you over with this frost card. Oh you want to clear weather this shit, but I HAVE TWO BITCH. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW.....oh you can't do anything, because you have no hand. Oh and guess what you incompetent chicken fucker I have 3-4 hero cards that are in the same slot as biting frost and they crisp unfazed by it. So your the only one getting fucked. Doesn't feel good does it.

Yup that is pretty much my monologue for every time I go against a monster deck......I take Gwent more seriously than the main game.

Edit: I just noticed you were hovering over the scorch card. Damn you were about to kill his entire first row. That's brutal...not to mention you have like 4 hero cards nice.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Treehugger wrote:Spies save lives.

I swear I was down by like 20 points. I had 1 card left and they had none. I had a spy that gave them 5 more points. I drew a horn and a revival card. I played that shit...revived another revival card and then revived a catapult. Horned the row and got like 36 points....they also happen to be the best thing against monsters.

Go fuck yourself monster decks go ahead and summon all you want and have fucking 128 points and like 20 summoned monsters. ENJOY THIS MOMENT YOU BITCH...you only have 4 cards in your hand while I have 14 . OH YES THE DAY IS MINE YOU ASSHOLE. You are wondering why I only played one card for Round 2? Oh that's simply. I want you to feel like the incompetent shitty player you are....oh your passing 8-10 times in a row in round 3? Maybe you shouldn't have bleed your own hand you DUMB FUCK. Your deck leaders ability won't save you know. You better pray to the elder blood, but even that won't stop me from fucking you over with this frost card. Oh you want to clear weather this shit, but I HAVE TWO BITCH. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW.....oh you can't do anything, because you have no hand. Oh and guess what you incompetent chicken fucker I have 3-4 hero cards that are in the same slot as biting frost and they crisp unfazed by it. So your the only one getting fucked. Doesn't feel good does it.

Yup that is pretty much my monologue for every time I go against a monster deck......I take Gwent more seriously than the main game.

Edit: I just noticed you were hovering over the scorch card. Damn you were about to kill his entire first row. That's brutal...not to mention you have like 4 hero cards nice.

You want to see brutal?

Et voila
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Treehugger » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:03 pm

That's very similar to what I posted 2 pages ago except I had a scorch magic card and not that dragon which has the scorch effect built in....which I didn't find. I think that card is random. Nicely done.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Just completed the Master Armourer quest, which was pretty cool, but I kinda wish I could have chosen what type of armour to have made. Medium armour is a good compromise to offer, but I personally try to stick with Light. Interestingly, it wasn't scaled. It's a level 24 quest but I got level 27 armour, won't be able to use it for a while.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Musashi1596 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:06 am

So I finished the story today, though I still have a little bit left to do for the plat. Really enjoyed it. Some really strong set pieces in the game, and I loved the ending (I got the good one). I also really liked the factors that influence the ending.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Lieutenant Fatman » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:19 am

Sounds good, glad to hear it! The story is so well told, nice to know it stays entertaining to the end. I've a fair way to go, just hit level 17.
Lieutenant Fatman
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Games