Bioshock 2 Multiplayer

Gaming Forum For Multi-Platform Games

Bioshock 2 Multiplayer

Postby DjScribblez28 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:49 pm

So I made this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lILYZDfLd8
And it stands true. I cant be the only one that love this game's multiplayer to death. If enough people ask 2K to fix it, maybe it'll come true.
I desperately want it to come true. Also for a side note, if any of you are down to play the Bioshock 2 multiplayer with me on PC my ID is the same as here.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DjScribblez28

Great minds think alike, where the other minds at?
DjScribblez28
Private
Private

Re: Bioshock 2 Multiplayer

Postby Musashi1596 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:36 am

I, ah, did not like it. To put it mildly. I thought I'd actually written an article on it but I can't seem to find it.

Bioshock 2 was the first game to sting me with a 'reach max rank' trophy, and I found most of the experience pretty painful. The weapons and abilities weren't balanced, the connection was unstable, XP gain was slow and most of the players didn't seem to even try for the objective. Victory often boiled down to whether or not I was personally able to capture the Little Sister. I don't really remember as much as I would like to, but I do know that grinding up to 40 was a quite miserable task. I'm glad you like it, though.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Postby DjScribblez28 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:08 am

Hey man, criticism is good. Go hard at me, it'll help me improve. As for your experience, since civil war was the only mode I was able to play, it was all good for me. However on the xbox version, people actually played the objective in capture the sister. As for ranking that is very true, it does take forever to rank up, even if you collect the vials and pto. I would say the main reason I enjoy it so much is cause Bioshock is my number 1 game. Biased views haha
https://www.youtube.com/user/DjScribblez28

Great minds think alike, where the other minds at?
DjScribblez28
Private
Private

Postby Mi2Lethal » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:17 pm

I have horrible memories of the 2 or 3 matches that I spent on the Bioshock 2 MP.
I think you're the first person that I've heard to have liked the MP of this game.
Mi2Lethal
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2

Postby Treehugger » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:17 pm

I played Bioshock years later after it released. When I finally got to Bio 2 MP I played near max levels who kept killing me with overpowered supers. My gun which I think was a pistol did shit against the shotgun. Also bees I died from bees so damn often. I managed to get a big daddy suit for all of 30 seconds before 2-3 people swarmed and killed me instantly. I think I played 20-30 minute and never went back.
Treehugger
Gunnery Sergeant 3
Gunnery Sergeant 3

Postby Musashi1596 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:58 pm

Treehugger wrote:I played Bioshock years later after it released. When I finally got to Bio 2 MP I played near max levels who kept killing me with overpowered supers. My gun which I think was a pistol did shit against the shotgun. Also bees I died from bees so damn often. I managed to get a big daddy suit for all of 30 seconds before 2-3 people swarmed and killed me instantly. I think I played 20-30 minute and never went back.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Games