Page 27 of 28

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:24 am
by SmellyUndies
Yeah... did you forget which area your posting in?

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:29 pm
by Musashi1596
And just like that, we are back in business



Couple of things to pont out; firstly I know there are some issues with the audio (as always) and in particular I am rather quiet. I'll do my best to fix that as soon as I can. Additionally, I know YouTube sn't the ideal place for it, but most of our hosts have run out of storage space, and if there is enough demand to keep it going, I will consider personally paying for the site to have a SoundCloud account that we can use instead.

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:45 am
by benjiman0
Musashi1596 wrote:And just like that, we are back in business



Couple of things to pont out; firstly I know there are some issues with the audio (as always) and in particular I am rather quiet. I'll do my best to fix that as soon as I can. Additionally, I know YouTube sn't the ideal place for it, but most of our hosts have run out of storage space, and if there is enough demand to keep it going, I will consider personally paying for the site to have a SoundCloud account that we can use instead.

Pretty good podcast! Definitely keen to see more, also to note, the audio is mono type, where the host is heard on the left, and the joiners on the right headphone... I don't know if you can help that out so that it's stereo rather than mono!

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:12 am
by Musashi1596
I'm not quite sure but I'll see what I can do. Glad you liked it! Thanks for listening.

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:57 am
by benjiman0
Musashi1596 wrote:I'm not quite sure but I'll see what I can do. Glad you liked it! Thanks for listening.

I'd never seen it previously, I'll have a look for your older ones tonight!

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:21 am
by Arnold Sideways
I look forward to listening to Spazzy's inept hosting later this evening. Glad to see (hear?) that the podcast is back!

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:08 pm
by thebigb59
Right I have worked out a way around shitty skype, we can stream directly to Twitch there is no rules on there saying we can't do a pod cast. Then when sony release new firmware which adds youtube streaming we can do the same directly to the pgz youtube channel without anyone having to upload it

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:11 pm
by a3grlmreaper
If I remember correctly, gaming-related podcasts are allowed, and if you're streaming directly from PS4, the host can just play some random game in the background.

Just another work around for skype you can consider is a TeamSpeak. I know some people that host open servers for public access. They let you use them for whatever you need.

The only problem with that strategy is your risk some random shitbag jumping into your channel and crashing the podcast.

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:37 pm
by thebigb59
a3grlmreaper wrote:If I remember correctly, gaming-related podcasts are allowed, and if you're streaming directly from PS4, the host can just play some random game in the background.

Just another work around for skype you can consider is a TeamSpeak. I know some people that host open servers for public access. They let you use them for whatever you need.

The only problem with that strategy is your risk some random shitbag jumping into your channel and crashing the podcast.

You have to buy a teamspeak server though, as for playing a random game, snazzy has us covered

Re: The Official PGz Podcast Thread

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:41 pm
by a3grlmreaper
They're already paying for the server, and they have it open to anyone who wants to use it for whatever.