Clan Ops Results

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby thebigb59 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 pm

fgs5635 wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:
PopThosePringles wrote:The times of when these start are just so random, the system is poorly thought out.

And then you have a ton of boosting clans.


boosters should be banned, but the next one for Friday there is no chance I can take part in it


Its the 1st weekend, they obviously have things to iron out. Im sure the boosters will be banned, they where in the lone wolf events.
As for the times, the fri night one isnt the best, but in the uk we cant really complain about sat or sun. Tough to find times that cater to the whole world really


they should do two then, at different times to cater for Europe and America, fuck Asia
User avatar
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Harlow, Essex

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 pm

thebigb59 wrote:
fgs5635 wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:
PopThosePringles wrote:The times of when these start are just so random, the system is poorly thought out.

And then you have a ton of boosting clans.


boosters should be banned, but the next one for Friday there is no chance I can take part in it


Its the 1st weekend, they obviously have things to iron out. Im sure the boosters will be banned, they where in the lone wolf events.
As for the times, the fri night one isnt the best, but in the uk we cant really complain about sat or sun. Tough to find times that cater to the whole world really


they should do two then, at different times to cater for Europe and America, fuck Asia


You mean seperate events, ie only US enter one, only uk enter another?
Image
User avatar
fgs5635
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5748
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Behind You....BOOOOOO!!!!

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby thebigb59 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm

fgs5635 wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:
fgs5635 wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:
PopThosePringles wrote:The times of when these start are just so random, the system is poorly thought out.

And then you have a ton of boosting clans.


boosters should be banned, but the next one for Friday there is no chance I can take part in it


Its the 1st weekend, they obviously have things to iron out. Im sure the boosters will be banned, they where in the lone wolf events.
As for the times, the fri night one isnt the best, but in the uk we cant really complain about sat or sun. Tough to find times that cater to the whole world really


they should do two then, at different times to cater for Europe and America, fuck Asia


You mean seperate events, ie only US enter one, only uk enter another?


yeah, US only and EU only
User avatar
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2
 
Posts: 2844
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Harlow, Essex

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:24 pm

Plenty wouldnt be happy with that tho. I mean you want to see your world rank really, not just a UK or US one
Image
User avatar
fgs5635
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5748
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Behind You....BOOOOOO!!!!

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby deathbynumbers » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Just do two six hours apart, then collate them for a world ranking. It's hardly fair it being everyone at the same time, but that time being prime time US. In that sense it's not even an accurate world ranking.
User avatar
deathbynumbers
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4064
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:52 pm

deathbynumbers wrote:Just do two six hours apart, then collate them for a world ranking. It's hardly fair it being everyone at the same time, but that time being prime time US. In that sense it's not even an accurate world ranking.


To be honest there are 3 each wkend, just play 2 of them. Not like its one event take it or leave it. Seems fair to me
Image
User avatar
fgs5635
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5748
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Behind You....BOOOOOO!!!!

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby deathbynumbers » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Nah I mean the school kids who can't stay up until 3am, those kids are beasts! Lmao
User avatar
deathbynumbers
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4064
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby Marlen » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 pm

deathbynumbers wrote:Nah I mean the school kids who can't stay up until 3am, those kids are beasts! Lmao


*me* because I have work at 7 :'(
User avatar
Marlen
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 10:59 am

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:59 pm

deathbynumbers wrote:Nah I mean the school kids who can't stay up until 3am, those kids are beasts! Lmao


ah get you. Yh that could work i guess. be harder for them to manage tho as they'd need to ensure you couldnt enter both
Image
User avatar
fgs5635
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5748
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 pm
Location: Behind You....BOOOOOO!!!!

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby HAYTRED » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:13 pm

mrsulu wrote:25/feb

Domination defends

Gaming4Life

FINAL TIER:
Gold
TOP SIX DEFENDS:
160
RANK GAMERTAG DEFENDS
1 MrSulu 40
2 cazzynesh 37
3 swamps 35
4 thebigb82 29
5 bLiNx32 11
6 bikecrazy 8
7 connwzere 8
8 HAYTRED 7
9 GazUtd 4

What doesn't make sense. I counted, one game where I had at least 9 defends and fucking ELITE said 3.
I was either standing on the flag or looping back to the extra flag I capped on Lockdown.

That's what made me angry and caused me to just give up.

Then we had games where the kids didn't even care they were being dominated.
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17923
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests