Clan Ops Results

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby thebigb59 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 pm

fgs5635 wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:
PopThosePringles wrote:The times of when these start are just so random, the system is poorly thought out.

And then you have a ton of boosting clans.

boosters should be banned, but the next one for Friday there is no chance I can take part in it

Its the 1st weekend, they obviously have things to iron out. Im sure the boosters will be banned, they where in the lone wolf events.
As for the times, the fri night one isnt the best, but in the uk we cant really complain about sat or sun. Tough to find times that cater to the whole world really

they should do two then, at different times to cater for Europe and America, fuck Asia
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:51 pm

thebigb59 wrote:
fgs5635 wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:
PopThosePringles wrote:The times of when these start are just so random, the system is poorly thought out.

boosters should be banned, but the next one for Friday there is no chance I can take part in it

Its the 1st weekend, they obviously have things to iron out. Im sure the boosters will be banned, they where in the lone wolf events.
As for the times, the fri night one isnt the best, but in the uk we cant really complain about sat or sun. Tough to find times that cater to the whole world really

they should do two then, at different times to cater for Europe and America, fuck Asia

You mean seperate events, ie only US enter one, only uk enter another?
fgs5635

Postby thebigb59 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm

fgs5635 wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:
fgs5635 wrote:
thebigb59 wrote:

You mean seperate events, ie only US enter one, only uk enter another?

yeah, US only and EU only
thebigb59
Major 2
Major 2

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:24 pm

Plenty wouldnt be happy with that tho. I mean you want to see your world rank really, not just a UK or US one
fgs5635

Postby deathbynumbers » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Just do two six hours apart, then collate them for a world ranking. It's hardly fair it being everyone at the same time, but that time being prime time US. In that sense it's not even an accurate world ranking.
deathbynumbers

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:52 pm

deathbynumbers wrote:Just do two six hours apart, then collate them for a world ranking. It's hardly fair it being everyone at the same time, but that time being prime time US. In that sense it's not even an accurate world ranking.

To be honest there are 3 each wkend, just play 2 of them. Not like its one event take it or leave it. Seems fair to me
fgs5635

Postby deathbynumbers » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Nah I mean the school kids who can't stay up until 3am, those kids are beasts! Lmao
deathbynumbers

Postby Marlen » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 pm

deathbynumbers wrote:Nah I mean the school kids who can't stay up until 3am, those kids are beasts! Lmao

*me* because I have work at 7 :'(
Marlen
Captain
Captain

Postby fgs5635 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:59 pm

deathbynumbers wrote:Nah I mean the school kids who can't stay up until 3am, those kids are beasts! Lmao

ah get you. Yh that could work i guess. be harder for them to manage tho as they'd need to ensure you couldnt enter both
fgs5635

Postby HAYTRED » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:13 pm

mrsulu wrote:25/feb

Domination defends

Gaming4Life

FINAL TIER:
Gold
TOP SIX DEFENDS:
RANK GAMERTAG DEFENDS
1 MrSulu 40
2 cazzynesh 37
3 swamps 35
4 thebigb82 29
5 bLiNx32 11
6 bikecrazy 8
7 connwzere 8
8 HAYTRED 7
9 GazUtd 4

What doesn't make sense. I counted, one game where I had at least 9 defends and fucking ELITE said 3.
I was either standing on the flag or looping back to the extra flag I capped on Lockdown.

That's what made me angry and caused me to just give up.

Then we had games where the kids didn't even care they were being dominated.
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3

PreviousNext

Return to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3