Clan Ops Results

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby mrsulu » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:21 pm

HAYTRED wrote:What doesn't make sense. I counted, one game where I had at least 9 defends and fucking ELITE said 3.
I was either standing on the flag or looping back to the extra flag I capped on Lockdown.

That's what made me angry and caused me to just give up.

Then we had games where the kids didn't even care they were being dominated.


yeh we all had a few go missing it seems. Its a sad, sad day when you have all 3 flags against a full team and cant find any of them!
User avatar
mrsulu
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Wirral UK

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby Duhstee » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:47 pm

I think they are completely unorganized with Clan Ops.
User avatar
Duhstee
Lieutenant 2
Lieutenant 2
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:21 pm
Location: United States

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby bikecrazy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:18 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
mrsulu wrote:25/feb

Domination defends

Gaming4Life

FINAL TIER:
Gold
TOP SIX DEFENDS:
160
RANK GAMERTAG DEFENDS
1 MrSulu 40
2 cazzynesh 37
3 swamps 35
4 thebigb82 29
5 bLiNx32 11
6 bikecrazy 8
7 connwzere 8
8 HAYTRED 7
9 GazUtd 4

What doesn't make sense. I counted, one game where I had at least 9 defends and fucking ELITE said 3.
I was either standing on the flag or looping back to the extra flag I capped on Lockdown.

That's what made me angry and caused me to just give up.

Then we had games where the kids didn't even care they were being dominated.


Im sure i had a lot more than just 8. I protected the C flag nearly the whole game on Mission which i counted about 5 defends. I had about the same on the underground game.

Couldn't make the TDM one as had a meal booked with family. With a bit of organisation we could dominate the TDM ops.
bikecrazy
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby jloco11 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Is TDM a lone wolf challenge? Technically for TDM ops, you wouldn't want 6 people in a room... maybe 4 at most.

With a 75 cap limit, that means a team of 6 people could only get 75 every single time.

If you split a team of 6 into 2 teams each, you could in theory have 3 guys in 1 room get 15+ kills, 3 guys in the other room get 15+ kills and you end up with 90+ kills in the same amount of time instead of the 75 cap.

See, mathematically, I still offer strategy :-D
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21818
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby HAYTRED » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:28 pm

jloco11 wrote:Is TDM a lone wolf challenge? Technically for TDM ops, you wouldn't want 6 people in a room... maybe 4 at most.

With a 75 cap limit, that means a team of 6 people could only get 75 every single time.

If you split a team of 6 into 2 teams each, you could in theory have 3 guys in 1 room get 15+ kills, 3 guys in the other room get 15+ kills and you end up with 90+ kills in the same amount of time instead of the 75 cap.

See, mathematically, I still offer strategy :-D

But you can get more games in with 6 people in the room. I don't know. You could have 6 people in the room and only 2 trying. LOL

I'm pretty sure it was a lonewolf.
All you need to do really is get a bunch of noobs and run high kill streaks. BOOM!
User avatar
HAYTRED
General 3
General 3
 
Posts: 17923
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby mrsulu » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Just me, swamps and B where running together, always 50+ kills beteewn us, and utterly fucking useless randoms on our team ofc

3 man teams is best way to go, with 6 we just keep stealing each others kills
User avatar
mrsulu
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Wirral UK

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby mrsulu » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:49 pm

HAYTRED wrote:
jloco11 wrote:Is TDM a lone wolf challenge? Technically for TDM ops, you wouldn't want 6 people in a room... maybe 4 at most.

With a 75 cap limit, that means a team of 6 people could only get 75 every single time.

If you split a team of 6 into 2 teams each, you could in theory have 3 guys in 1 room get 15+ kills, 3 guys in the other room get 15+ kills and you end up with 90+ kills in the same amount of time instead of the 75 cap.

See, mathematically, I still offer strategy :-D

But you can get more games in with 6 people in the room. I don't know. You could have 6 people in the room and only 2 trying. LOL

I'm pretty sure it was a lonewolf.
All you need to do really is get a bunch of noobs and run high kill streaks. BOOM!


we just ran with uav and predator for rapid murder. spammed the shit out of them
User avatar
mrsulu
Lieutenant 3
Lieutenant 3
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:52 pm
Location: Wirral UK

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby bikecrazy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 pm

I was thinking of 2 man parties. If we had 8 people in 2 man teams try harding playing with noobies we would easy beat the clan score that won the first TDM ops. winning clan had 3229 kills. 10 games an hour 30 games. 2 players getting 30 kills each a game 60 kills. So thats 600 kills an hour per team. 1800 per team 900 each!! Take the top 6 at 900 kills is 5400!!!!!!!!!!! Easy win.
bikecrazy
Gunnery Sergeant 2
Gunnery Sergeant 2
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:16 pm

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby deathbynumbers » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Probably would only count half of them though lmao
User avatar
deathbynumbers
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4064
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:28 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: Clan Ops Results

Postby jloco11 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:05 pm

bikecrazy wrote:I was thinking of 2 man parties. If we had 8 people in 2 man teams try harding playing with noobies we would easy beat the clan score that won the first TDM ops. winning clan had 3229 kills. 10 games an hour 30 games. 2 players getting 30 kills each a game 60 kills. So thats 600 kills an hour per team. 1800 per team 900 each!! Take the top 6 at 900 kills is 5400!!!!!!!!!!! Easy win.


30+ is a stretch... 20+ is more realistic and covering ground with 3 people will be easier to get kills than covering with only 2.
jloco11
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 21818
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 am

PreviousNext

Return to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron