I'm Back, and Completely Uninformed

I'm Back, and Completely Uninformed

Postby a3grlmreaper » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:12 pm

So... I think right now it is very obvious that I have returned.

On February 1st, I silently disappeared from Prestige Gamerz, and I've spent the last 20 weeks in Military Police OSUT at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.

Now I've graduated, and I'm eager to hear about what's been going on in my absence. I was cut off from the rest of the world, and only know probably 25% of everything that has happened in the last 5 months. I barely missed E3, so I'm interested in hearing the highlights. The other thing I'm interested in is hearing everyone's opinions on the remastered COD4.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Re: I'm Back, and Completely Uninformed

Postby Musashi1596 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:04 pm

E3 is a pretty long subject, you'd be best using one of the summaries posted by bigger sites. As usual, consensus is Sony had the best show.

My personal opinion on the Modern Warfare remaster is that I am simply not interested. I really loved MW and would like to play it again in the current gen, but given that they are holding back levels and only releasing it with the upcoming CoD game, they have lost my purchase.

Congrats on the graduation, and welcome back. Military policing always looked interesting.
Musashi1596
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I'm Back, and Completely Uninformed

Postby a3grlmreaper » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:34 am

Thanks.

I wouldn't be surprised if they release MW for individual sale down the road. Just when they're sure they aren't going to sell anymore advanced editions of the game. It would give them the chance to pick up extra money from everyone who didn't get it.
a3grlmreaper
Captain
Captain

Return to The Tavern